| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lencois in July is warm at 20.9 °C (69.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry. Only 65.3mm (2.6in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:23 long and the longest day is 11:33 long with an average length of 11:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Lencois July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Lencois, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Lencois:
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 328.3 kms (204 miles) NE
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 267.6 kms (166.3 miles) NNE
- Jacobina, Brazil - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) NNE
- Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil - 151.2 kms (94 miles) N
- Serrinha, Brazil - 282.5 kms (175.5 miles) ENE
- Alagoinhas, Brazil - 309.3 kms (192.2 miles) E
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 103.1 kms (64.1 miles) E
- Salvador, Brazil - 314.8 kms (195.6 miles) E
- Itirucu, Brazil - 179 kms (111.2 miles) ESE
- Ituacu, Brazil - 139.3 kms (86.6 miles) S
- Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil - 270.5 kms (168.1 miles) SSE